ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Tricks

Tesla MP3 2021
Looking for some PC tricks to wind someone up at work.

Whats that keyboard shortcut that opens up a load of Windows explorer windows?

DCi
minimize everything
printscreen the desktop
set the picture as the desktop
make the start bar hidden so you can see it in the desktop pic
right click desktop > arrange icons by > untick 'show desktop icons'

always fun.

Tesla MP3 2021
minimize everything
printscreen the desktop

always fun.

lolz yeah ive done that one before.

I wanna do that window one, thats brilliant. Opens up hundreds of windows.

E87 118d M Sport
left click
put a nice box around everything on their desktop
hit enter.

(usually works best when they are nearby cuz it usually takes a few seconds before anything starts to happen)

Scirocco GT 2.0
minimize everything
printscreen the desktop

always fun.

Forgot about that one!

One of my colleagues is back from holiday on Monday and I have access to his computer.

I iz gonna carry this out :cool:

EDIT:

Just done this to his computer and owned myself, spent 2 minutes clicking on a icon, then I realised. LOL

Last edited:
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
best thing, put a bit of masking tape (or whatever) underneath his opticla mouse abd watch him get anoyed!

Not a Clio
If said PC is next to any other pc's then simply pick the monitors up and switch them around. That was a favourite during my college days.

B

Ben^

If said PC is next to any other pc's then simply pick the monitors up and switch them around. That was a favourite during my college days.

Easier swapping VGA leads around?

Swap mouse clicks around in Mouse settings or change the double click speed to something silly fast.

Last one works best because they dont think anything is wrong but get fustrated as hell trying to click on things! :D

A red missile
My favourite trick is to stick a second mouse into a rear USB port and then just keep nudging it occasionally, takes them ages to work it out :)

Thinking about it, if you wanted to be REALLY mean use a mouse that has extra buttons that can be used to set stuff going, bung the software on their machine and hey presto, every time you click a side button it fires off a strategically hidden wmv file - p**n would work best :)

Last edited:
  Not a Clio
Easier swapping VGA leads around?

Naa that's fiddly unscrewing them and time consuming. A quick switch around takes seconds ;)

Another favourite was unlugging mice and keyboards and putting them in peoples bags with them blatantly on show and then making a bit of a commotion about them nicking stuff lol

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
minimize everything
printscreen the desktop

always fun.

Even better, instead of making the start bar hidden and unticking show desktop I think if you open up task manager and kill off the explorer process it has the same effect :p

Then to get it all back when they get hacked off just start up the process again using the new task option in task manager

Cupra
Google Nircmd - you can mess with him for weeks afterwards and he wont know whats going on.

Otherwise, there is plenty of software here (All free and safe)

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
My lappy's on Vista and it works, I think it's to do with certain Intel graphics chips?

Scirocco GT 2.0
My lappy's on Vista and it works, I think it's to do with certain Intel graphics chips?

Yep and the Hotkeys in the settings.

Most modern graphic drivers can do it but not all have the shortcut. On my laptop with Nvidia I have to go into Control Panel to rotate.

A money pit
1. Edit the hosts file, so even though the other person is typing in the correct url, it will always go to the site you want.

2. In whatever word processing prog that is used, have a play with autocorrect. They will get super annoyed when random words keep appearing.

3. In the setting for the mouse, swap the left/right buttons over and increase the movement speed to max

Scirocco GT 2.0
1. Edit the hosts file, so even though the other person is typing in the correct url, it will always go to the site you want.

2. In whatever word processing prog that is used, have a play with autocorrect. They will get super annoyed when random words keep appearing.

3. In the setting for the mouse, swap the left/right buttons over and increase the movement speed to max

LOL Takes me back to my school days.

Used to change the words "the" to "dick" for example. Good Fun.

Titanium 182
A quicker one to open all their windows is Ctrl+A then double tap enter (it brings up a warning message that you have to click "ok" on)

You can do it that fast you can get them even when they're sat at their desk!