ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
21/41 fack me lol.

Although if you were going for the knives that's expected.

I'm gonna have a massive session tomorrow, been busy Last few days.

Mondeo STTDCI
WTF just happened. I just had a ONE on ONE game. f**king took me ages to realise why noone was about!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
WTF just happened. I just had a ONE on ONE game. f**king took me ages to realise why noone was about!

My detective skills are lacking, but from the information you have given I would conclude that what happened was you joined a server with only 1 other person resulting in a 1 on 1 game, your brain was insufficiently processing information and as a result it took you a large amount of time to realise why you were not finding anyone to kill.

Clio 1.2 16v
I'm still not understanding the skill level :S

What will give me a good skill level then...I seem to be skill level 29 yet some friends who have played less have a skill level of 55???

What I said before will get you better skill. Remember, the longer you play the harder it is to maintain!

Def this, they're s**t until you get the 50. And the m40 or watever it is for medic, that with a red dot is the nuts

All weapons are great if you use them right, which seems to be most peoples problem. IMO the M95 is the poorest rifle (I use it exclusively to down helicopters) along with the M24. The M60 (M40 is another sniper rifle sadly not included in BC2) needs nerfing bad, farrrr too effective - as is the M16. My current favourite weapons are the SV98 (202 kills! - a long-term favourite) and the F2000 assault.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My detective skills are lacking, but from the information you have given I would conclude that what happened was you joined a server with only 1 other person resulting in a 1 on 1 game, your brain was insufficiently processing information and as a result it took you a large amount of time to realise why you were not finding anyone to kill.

I think you could be right, Clouseau.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm with kevster first impressions weren't great, the sound is immense tho.

Not taking anything away from the game but it's not set up for the noobs, you really do struggle, I think the sensitivity issue will help a bit because you feel like your turning an 18 wheeler when you first start.

I dunno, I haven't had any satisfaction from killing anyone yet, you actually have to wait a second to see if you have killed them or not! On cod you know instantly.

They also seem to take a lot of bullets to kill! Something that I wasn't impressed with.

I think once I start to understand the objectives it might help and working as a team also.
I kinda like the no killcam bit as you shouldn't be punished for finding a good spot. The large maps make it impossible to camp anyway.

I'll reserve judgement until I get a few more games.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ I've set up a couple of decent camping places which I use every time the map comes around. No one else seems to use them, either. :cool:

As said, at first it's very harsh, but once you get into it and realise what you're doing, it's great. Always try to be part of a squad too. You get more points and more respawn places when you're killed. Killing gets easier the more you play and the more weapons you unlock, but yeah it does seem to take ages at the start, especially when you're unloading like f*ck and they just shoot you back and you die first. Believe me, the worm turns when you start to progress and it's you doing that to others. Very satisfying. I had 6 games on Conquest last night at 10pm. Came top of the leaderboard in 4 rounds, and I think 3 of those were using Recon class. Odd, as I usually pick up the most points with engineer. My stats aren't particularly good, but then I'm not that awesome at games like this, anyway.

This is pretty cool : http://bfbc2.elxx.net/

To see my stats, just put in your Soldier name. For example, mine is Scutchio, which will show you how poor I started off in the game. Coming back into it now, though. I mean, my K/D ratio was like 0.4 or something a few days ago. Getting back up there, now :)

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Spiezels UK

Warrant Officer Gold

Score:490,965
Kills:1,907
Deaths:1,287
K/D Ratio:1.48
Time:1d 10h
Team Score:19,040 (4%)
Squad Score:27,365 (6%)
Objective Score:4,540 (1%)
Vehicle Score:55,110 (11%)
Skill Rating:169
Score per Minute:234
Dogtags:30
Rounds Played:146
Wins:88
Losses:58
W/L Ratio:1.52
Time per Life:1m 23s
Last Update:just now
Next Update:Queued

not sure if that will work but my stats...

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/360/Spiezels UK

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll up the sensitivity so I can move a bit quicker. And use some of the tips see if I can get a bit better! :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Spiezels UK

Warrant Officer Gold

Score:490,965
Kills:1,907
Deaths:1,287
K/D Ratio:1.48
Time:1d 10h
Team Score:19,040 (4%)
Squad Score:27,365 (6%)
Objective Score:4,540 (1%)
Vehicle Score:55,110 (11%)
Skill Rating:169
Score per Minute:234
Dogtags:30
Rounds Played:146
Wins:88
Losses:58
W/L Ratio:1.52
Time per Life:1m 23s
Last Update:just now
Next Update:Queued

not sure if that will work but my stats...

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/360/Spiezels UK

F*ck me, mate, you must live on games like this! :cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Aye scutch. 2 days of uni a week and about 10 guys on my firends list that play it means whenever I go on someone I know is.

My skill level was slghty higher too and my K/D was 1.52 iirc so I need to sort that out.

Lad on my list is 200th in the world too. You think I'm good at flying you should check him out. If we get both "choppas" on atamaca desert it's game over lol.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Agree with teh "it's hard to get started" comments - I said exactly the same thing a few weeks back.

But now - what a game!

At the moment, I'm actually enjoying it more than COD: MW2!

LY R27
Christ you must spawn in the middle of a firefight and get raped!

lol, I often respawn and some cnut shoots me straight away, I've not got enough patience to snipe, normally use the assault or engineer class, love taking down the tanks with the RPG.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol, I often respawn and some cnut shoots me straight away, I've not got enough patience to snipe, normally use the assault or engineer class, love taking down the tanks with the RPG.

That's the spirit! Some people are born to sit around and scout for the enemy on a bank. Others just rush in all guns blazing! Good man! :cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Agreed, you need a mixture, if we all rushed in we'd get screwed but if you all snipe it's the same. That's why I LOVE this game.

Bumder With A Buffer
What I ahte though is when people stand around waiting to usew the UAV console..my team yesterday all they were doing wass using the UAV :(

I was a sniper too and most of them were medics, assault. They saw that my score was high and all seemed to switch to snipers as well :S.. I then switched to an assault calss and then they were all assault :S

Seem to play with a lot of bellends so far.

In fact jumped in a a tank thing yesterday with a guy (he was driving) and I had the side guns...he drove us into the middle of a load of people..Great I though easy pickings to kill all of them..them proceded to drive round and round in circles. tit.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm glad it's not just me then gally. Lol the movement isn't the best so will up the sensitivity like peeps have said. Love the actual game though and the graffics are amazing but I do have it on easy to get used to the controls.
Tried to join ya loads last night gal but kept saying it was full. Tonight I'll go on.

AK

M240i
spiezels said:
21/41 fack me lol.

Although if you were going for the knives that's expected.

I'm gonna have a massive session tomorrow, been busy Last few days.

I'm in!!

Bumder With A Buffer
If u 2 fags are on il invite you to my CS squad and we can run around together??

Don't know if I have u as a friend kev?? kingtheydon is my tag.

AK

M240i
richy22 said:
If u 2 fags are on il invite you to my CS squad and we can run around together??

Don't know if I have u as a friend kev?? kingtheydon is my tag.

I'm xbox :cool:

Clio 1.2 16v
Trust me the m95 is not the poorest rifle.

It's an opinion. I can do MUCH more damage with any other rifle (borderline with the VSS - very situation-dependant) than the M95. The only advantages it has in my opinion are the increased hit power, and ability to penetrate cover more effectively. It's a bit disappointing that it has similar bullet drop to a .338 over an almost identical distance.

Many say the F2000 is the 'worst' assault rifle... well guess what? I'm approaching my third gold star with it!

Any tips for piloting? I'm fine as a gunner, but in the hot seat I find it hard to line up my shots without levelling right out then dipping the nose. Why doesn't the Hind have rocket pods/missiles? Fail. Why doesn't the PS3 UH-64 have flares? Fail.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I think the black hawk does need flares, seems crazy, on HC it's fine but in normal the mini guns are WEAK.

You gotta do it in runs really you'll get max of 2 lots of hellfire on one target before you have to turn round or climb again as you'll nose dive.

But it mostly about practice and getting a feel for it tbh. Once you get the apache with a good gunner iTs unstoppable.

Aye a guess Its what you like using and I've had mch better results with the 50. And I got 250 kills with the M24 and half that with the Gol so I used others a fair bit but they didn't settle with me.

Mondeo STTDCI
Can I request a medic or engineer sort me out or am i reliant on one of these dingbats spotting that I need it? Or an assault guy to drop me some ammo?

I think there's a button to press?

AK

M240i
LOL i tend to stay away from driving vehicles... everyone i get in tends to turn upside down somehow..