ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PCD adaptors? worth it?

Righty just been offered four fox 16inch alloys with good tyre life for £100
absolute bargain!! just one problem these wheels are 108x4, not 100x4 as is needed for my car. now i need to replace all four tyres on my car within next few weeks, so im gonna have to spend some money regardless.
Was wondering whether any of you guys knw wher (if possible) i can get some adapters for my hubs!!
cheers!

RenaultSport 172.
H&R make some ...

but to be honest mate i wouldnt bother buying them for some £100 fox wheels. fair enough if they were porsche/merc wheels but for £100 im sure you can find some that will bang straight on.

mk1 RT
Righty just been offered four fox 16inch alloys with good tyre life for £100
absolute bargain!! just one problem these wheels are 108x4, not 100x4 as is needed for my car. now i need to replace all four tyres on my car within next few weeks, so im gonna have to spend some money regardless.
Was wondering whether any of you guys knw wher (if possible) i can get some adapters for my hubs!!
cheers!

these are used a lot within the dub scene

http://www.concept-wheels.be/wheel-adapters/index.htm

they are made to order but dont take too long to be sent out.

not bought a set but i have fitted a few