ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance Car Actionday Castle Combe 25th April

Caterham 270R
Cheers guys the morning sessions were mental....... That lad in the fiesta was always gonna stack it , 3 wide over the rise the lap before NOOB

The afternoon ones died down a bit , they must of got a bo*****ing

Alien Green 200
I was there yesterday, on a different stand. Didn't realise you guys where there if not I would've came over to say hi.

That fiesta though, knew he was gonna go from his first lap round. Mummy and Daddy won't be happy he smashed up his 13 plate car [emoji14]

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
That fiesta with all the damage over took me on the m27 yesterday. Thought that was alot of damage down the side, Now i know why

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
All the times iv been out i have never had a problem, only slight bit of trouble i had was with a R26r that would move over. As long as you competent and patient its quite enjoyable with the different mix of cars and talents.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
All the times iv been out i have never had a problem, only slight bit of trouble i had was with a R26r that would move over. As long as you competent and patient its quite enjoyable with the different mix of cars and talents.

You could be the most competent driver in the world but if you get collected by a clown trying to enter Camp at 150mph then you still don't have a car any more.

Caterham 270R
Ahh I have been doing trackdays since 1997 at combe... book a mid week track day if u want no problems if u want an issue do one of these

In almost booked time in mine. Glad I didn't! Great footage Jim, you have a nack for spotting the idiots about to fail. Ha ha.
I was there most of the day and witnessed the chaos. [emoji41] [emoji106]

I was there yesterday, on a different stand. Didn't realise you guys where there if not I would've came over to say hi.

That fiesta though, knew he was gonna go from his first lap round. Mummy and Daddy won't be happy he smashed up his 13 plate car [emoji14]
You by any chance?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430256484466.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430256484466.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 108