ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

performance exhaust needed!

clio 172 cup
Does anyone have for sale a performance exhaust for a clio 172 cup my standard one is blowing slightly so want to upgrade. Would like a cat back system or decat! Stainless steel in good condition! Got cash, let me no cheers.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Need to put this in the 'wanted' section...this section is just to ask questions fella. :)

If you can afford it, go to Pro-speed in Cardiff (I know its South Wales), but I had one done there when I had my 172Cup...and it made the car sound as it should have done as standard!

02 Clio 172
Ive got a cat back s/s powerflow exhaust with a double pipes on the backbox if your interested?

02 Clio 172
Its in pretty good condition, the flange that connects onto the cat is a little rusty but I can give it a good scrub. Looking for £120 and I'm in North Devon but im willing to travel a little to drop it off. Let me know? cheers