ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance tuning/parts Northern Ireland

Megane 265 Cup
Hey all, where do you Northern Ireland members get your cars mapped/tuned or buy performance parts from etc? Any good spots you can recommend, thinking about an exhaust for my 182.

Thanks

Cro

Meg'd r27
All online mate for performance parts dude, far cheaper and better quality than anything you can get here.

As far as remaps go, from slightly to moderately modified clios most go with an rs tuner.... also online.

Megane 265 Cup
Much point in and RS tuner with just a panel filter and decat or is there no point mapping that? I do intend on a full exhaust, but not just yet, need to save some cash up :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Most use it the the panel, decat and full system. No real rush in mapping it just yet tbh. Get the decat sorted?

Megane 265 Cup
Best place to get a full system fitted then? Very very tempted to buy one soon, how much am I lookin at to fit it?

Cro

Meg'd r27
Any exhaust place can fit one you have bought no problems. They charge about 40+ to fit a decat so i'd say 120+ for an exhaust.
Or me :D

RB FF 182
Powerflow were going to charge me £300 for a full system but after seeing their work on another car I'd not really want one so plumped for a
K-Tec Ultraperformance [Silenced] full system for £340 and my mate fitted it for a Bigmac. [Dont forget the CS.net discount ;)]

Custom pipes in cullybackie [sp??] were looking £550 for a full system, but its a SUPERB job and you wouldnt get better in N.Ireland.

I'm hopefully going for a RStuner next month, and will be interesting to see what gains I see. Its 183.6bhp at the moment with a full system.

But since then I've popped in a decat and it seems to pull a little stronger although it could be placebo :)

After that I intend on gettin the V6 Espace airbox/pipercross combo. :)