ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peterborough fcs convoy

nimbus r27
hi guys stick your name down as normal if your going and wanna convoy down together!
we will be meeting at tesco hampton car park like normal!
unsure on times as of yet but think it might be an early one! ;)

1.beij
2.clioluke

R26
Wests Renault
ClioSport Trader

Car: PM for discounted parts
Re: peterborough fcs convoy
1.beij
2.clioluke
3.tom (wests renault)
4.zoe (tom's other half)
5.Steve 172

nimbus r27
hi guys yeah we need to be there around 8 ish i think gates open at 7 or 7.30!
so was thinking meet at 7 and leave for 7.20-7.30!
how does that sound guys?

R26
which way are you guys going? im going with cmmoc... were going down the a14 towards kettering.

R26
nah mate sorry, i was planning too and i even bought a pass. but my mate has set up a stand with his club and hes struggling for 5 ppl lol. so i said i would join him to help him out. im kind and caring like that ;)

i think we are meeting at half 6 though lol. and i dont know what way, on google maps its saying rockingham speedway is just outside corby? surely not?

Discounted 1*2 parts
well if you want to go the direct route from pboro then its A605/A427

if you wanna meet up with guys travelling along a14 then i suggest down a1 to a14 brampton hut and then meet with norwich guys

Discounted 1*2 parts
if we meet at brampton hut, thats quite a central point for lots of people to meet (especially coming from SE)

R26
were meeting at brampton hut at 6.15 :eek: for a 6.45 leave... we can go either a14 or a1m.. theres like 5 mins in it

R26
from brampton using the a14 - 39 mins
from brampton using a1/a605 - 46 mins

nothing in it really tom

Last edited:
  R26
that could work out quite well for us if were leaving brampton at 6.45. ill speak to my mate see what he says.

nimbus r27
i think we might join eurocarclubs convoy down there as there isnt many going from peterborough!
im going to find out what time there meeting and let u guys know!

RB 182 cup
im going on the eurocar club stand as its my mrs's, we are meeting at 7am at the a1 extra services if ya wanna join up with us

nimbus r27
cheers tom!

so we are meeting at a1 extra services at 7am prob be best to get there for 6.45!
so far we have got
beij
clio_luke
steve172
tom westsrenault

should be a good day really looking forward to it!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
A few of the EA guys where gunna meet you at brampton @ 7:15, 6:45 lol... why so early?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im hoping to get to the services for 7am to meet u lot there, look out for a loud black ph2 with 1 seat ;)

nimbus r27
from what ive heard we are going a605, a427 from a1 services at peterborough!
dont think were going brampton! tom wests renault and pres are but we are convoying down with euro car club!

nimbus r27
yeah i havnt got a clue whats been said tbh!
why dont you guys just come up to pboro services and convoy from there its on the way! just an idea!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Dont think its on the way for us? We go all the way down the A14, where are those services?

Edit: Just re-reading the thread and Tom said to meet at brampton then come to your guys even though I think we may be to late as we arnt meeting until about 7 and then coming to you!

Last edited:
  nimbus r27
ahh cool! that would work cos tom lives in the huntingdon area!
will be an early start!
if you look on google maps at peterborough the services we are meeting at are where the a1m starts at peterbrough!
its the wrong direction for us to go to brampton hut services tbh!

nimbus r27
cool so thats sorted then!!:rasp:
how many of you are coming then?
cant belive how hard we have just made that to sort out lol!

R26
haha that was funny to read, think we might miss all of you after that cos aiming to leave brampton hut at 6.45?! why so early im not really sure lol

Discounted 1*2 parts
I'm gunna post this in both FCS convoy threads. I propose the following meet points and times

Brampton hut: 7:00
Peterborough a605 services: 7:30

Everyone ok with this?