ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peterborough meet

182 Sport 2.0I
Wooo! Cant wait! I really need to find someone who can re-manufacture my exhaust. Any of you boro lads know anyone locally?

182 Sport 2.0I
Yep, It sounds very unique. You will hear soon fella! I need a local exhaust company, not a 1 man band who can re-produce about 10 units for me with some small modifying to the origional for perfect fitment.

nimbus r27
there is a place in wellingborough cc customs its called they made me a zorst for my gti fitted perfect! what u need 10 for??

Discounted 1*2 parts
funny dude i was just about to do this lol!!!
yeah im a 100% defo dude
i would of thought donphan and tom84 and kyias are defos too
so there is 5 of us for sure
not long to wait now!
where u from tom_p ? u can take a look at my 1.2s at the meet aswell!

i'm based in st neots mate so not far. looking forward to it :)

nimbus r27
right guys the meet is this friday im thinking meet at the hampton pub at 7.00ish?
the address for the pub is here!
http://www.pub-explorer.com/cambs/pub/hampton.htm just incase anybody didnt know lol!:eek:
my numbers 07545976665 but i will be there at 6.30 ish anyway!

should be a good night!
and tom remember to bring your camera lol
see you all there! :cool:

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
unfortunatly i carnt make it to this one. my car is still in primer :(

will defo come to the next one thou!

RB 182 cup
will try remember my camera lol

will prob see you 6.30 beij as im working in p'boro now and finish at 5. so will grab some tea then come over

nimbus r27
hopefully around 10 ish! but just have to wait and see dude!
1. beij
2.tom84
3.donphan
4.tomp2000
5.richo
6.kyias
7.clioluke hopefully with a few more??

should be good just hope the weather brightens up tomo so i can wash the car lol!

172 Cup
I say off, but being a student its like every other day lol.

I'm in Longueville mate, how about you? I'm sure seen yours over werrington a few times..

nimbus r27
lol a student with a cup your a lucky lad!! ;)
im in walton near werrington im always out and about lol!
should be good night tomo fingers crossed for a good turn out dude

172 Cup
Haha, a student that saved hard to afford it. But yea I count myself as lucky :)

Ah quality your not far at all then, your car looks nice in the picture. Looking forward to putting some names to faces tomorrow, will be good night!

nimbus r27
is it your first meet?
yeah its always good to put names to faces dude and always good to look at some very nice clios lol!
your cup looked good when i saw it in werrington miss mine lol!!

nimbus r27
yeah only sold it about 2 months ago lol!!
cool well u will hear me coming cars well loud now lol
u will love it tomo night mate

172 Cup
Ah right fair enough haha, i'll be listening out for your motor then mate.

Looking forward to it, aiming to get there just after 7ish so i'll see you down there tomorrow.

172 Cup
One of my mates is about in his FRS I wondered if its ok for him to join or ideally did you want CS members only as thats no worries if so?

182 Sport 2.0I
there is a place in wellingborough cc customs its called they made me a zorst for my gti fitted perfect! what u need 10 for??

Reselling my friend :),

I love the sound, never herd one like it before. Completely custom job and i fancy producing and selling it.

Everyone ready for tonight? :)

182 Sport 2.0I
I say off, but being a student its like every other day lol.

I'm in Longueville mate, how about you? I'm sure seen yours over werrington a few times..

Long live the student loan :) Thats how i got mine! lol

nimbus r27
hahahah steve u nutter lol!

yeah richo its cool to bring him down dude!

im well up for tonight should be a great night!!
plus the weather is supposed to sort it self out this afternoon!!!

172 Cup
hahahah steve u nutter lol!

yeah richo its cool to bring him down dude!

im well up for tonight should be a great night!!
plus the weather is supposed to sort it self out this afternoon!!!

Quality mate i'll get him along, looking forward to tonight aswell! Hopefully get a good turnout. Looking forward to getting some photo's as well :)

Weathers getting a bit better tbh, i'll get out there after lunch and give it a wash.

Gutted cant get my new springs fitted for tonight, there sitting in my kitchen :(

172 Cup
I've never fitted springs and dont really want to, i'd rather leave it to someone who knows what they're doing.

Mate is coming in his mk1 focus rs hopefully!

nimbus r27
oh right did he used to have a 172??

take it to a garage today dude its only an hour ish job!