ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph 1.5'd :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
After seeing pics of Middos sub with a ph2 bumper on i thought i gotta get 1. So after deciding to paint it myself i redid the front as well. Gave it a quick clean and finished it with some Megs cleaner wax( came in the clay kit)
Anyway, pics.
S6300188.jpg

S6300189.jpg

S6300190.jpg

S6300191.gif

S6300192.jpg

S6300193.jpg

S6300195.jpg

S6300196.gif

S6300197.gif

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
do you spray then? car looks mint mate lil lower and it will be perfect

Evo 6, E92 320d

Nope, my 1st attemp with a spray gun, rear came out better then the front but they're both pretty good considering. I think it been dropped 30mm(done by the last owner) i may go lower in the future.

Cheers for comments guys

Oh and if you haddened guessed, it is a rep.

great results for a DIY job on such large areas!

I was gonna say, sunroof!?
bloody good replica mate!

mk4 golf gttdi180

Nope, my 1st attemp with a spray gun, rear came out better then the front but they're both pretty good considering. I think it been dropped 30mm(done by the last owner) i may go lower in the future.

Cheers for comments guys

Oh and if you haddened guessed, it is a rep.

its a 1.6 isnt it ?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Only issue is that id struggle to get up the car park at work with it that low, i've had a few scrapes at the current height:(