ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph 2 172 cup rear ride height

Clio 172 Cup
Have a 53-plate phase 2 172 cup.

Was putting something in the boot yesterday and had a weird feeling that it seemed lower than usual. Now keep looking at the car and can't figure out if it's right or not!

Had a quick look around the rear beam and everything seems present and correct; springs are intact and appear to be seated correctly. Haven't had the chance to have lift up the rear and poke around properly.

Anyway - with nothing in the boot (other than a spare wheel..... I know, I know) and no one in the car the height from ground to top of the rear wheel arch is just under 600mm. Can any one tell me how that compares with theirs? As far as I'm aware I'm on original cup springs, and the measurement is the same on both sides.

I realise the springs are old but it would be odd if they have both suddenly dropped - is there anything else I should look for? If anyone can put my mind at rest with the measurement above that would be much appreciated!