ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph 2 172 Holiday clean

Im on break from work at the moment so gave the car a clean, its 5 yrs old and has 90k on the clock but i think she still scrubs up ok

picture001qx0.jpg

picture002ar8.jpg

picture003on9.jpg

picture007bx0.jpg

picture009rq1.jpg

picture010of3.jpg

picture011hj5.jpg

picture012ch0.jpg

and incase you were wondering where the plates were, these are going on

picture013lq3.jpg

New South Wales in kangeroo country, plates give it away ;)

Paint does look in pretty good condition for the age and milage.

Partner's Astra SRi
Aaaah, I couldn't quite get my head round what NSW stood for. I knew it wasn't the UK :rasp:

Thanks guys, yes it was a very nice 30 deg today in Sydney, i washed the car then popped her in the garage and went for a swim while the paint cooled down, gave her a quick clay and washed her again, back in the garage to cool down and another swim :)

I used Dodo Juice for the wax, it was applied by hand with the help of a friend which was fun as i have never done it that way before the rubbed off with a microfibre cloth and buffed with a clean one.

Yes i live outside a racecourse, we race wild kangaroo's and wombats out there lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
For the age & miles that is a perfect examle of a well looked-after car :)

The weather was the biggest give-away that you are very very VERY far away :rasp: