ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph-quick wagging its tail

Ph1 clio 172
sorry if this is a re-post but have notticed that my car tends to wagg its tail at any givin opertunety and to be perfectly honest i love it,
so does any1 elses clio do this or is just me?

this is all in a controled envyroment & not on the public roads;) :rolleyes:

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Mine did when the rear shocks were sh@gged!!

I'd get them checked and replaced before you fall off the road!! :S

Ph1 clio 172
they have not long been changed but it done it before and after and my mate has a ph-quick and his is the same

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
erm no? my car is well planted to the road even on corners going fast..if it started duck tailing id take it back and get a different car if it was the cars "feature"

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
erm no? my car is well planted to the road even on corners going fast..if it started duck tailing id take it back and get a different car if it was the cars "feature"

sorry for askin^^^^

Lol, you asked if anyone elses Clios drive like you describe and I think the answer is 'no, unless it's fooked'!

But if you like it, great. I just hope you don't lose it into someone when you're giving it some right cam hoof...

Ph1 clio 172
Maybe its rear wheel drive and renault forgot to tell you...lol

lol,^

it just seems strange that my mates does it 2 i only have to touch the brakes very slightly and that is anough to get it going, but it is very controlable, both cars are completly standard,

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
Hey, Mine does the same.. i bought my 172 off my mate and he's stuck some 17" wolfrace alloys on the car with unbranded tyres.. so i'm kinda putting it down to that!

Its due its 36k service soon, so might get renault to check the rear sus out for me.

When the tyres are due for changin i'm gonna stick some trophy alloys on mine (if i can get my hands on some!)

Ph1 clio 172
ive got eagle f1s on the back & my mate has conti sports but i dont no how much differance their is in the tyres? but i am going to book my car into renault now an get them to have a look,