ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172 Exhaust back box replacement

PH1 172
Hi guys, Im looking at replacing my back box on my Clio, I wanted a standard one as I am selling the car so an aftermarket performance one is out of the question.

I'm having a little difficultly trying to track down a back box, now when I went to my local Euro Car parts just to see what they had. The exhaust they showed me was a square back box that looks the standard ph2 one? Would this fit ok on mine and not hang too low so you can see it from behind? As the PH1 back box is an overall shape. Now I know I can get one from Renault but these are cheaper (If i were keeping the car it would be an aftermarket or OEM Renault item)

Anyone help me? Cheers

Westfield, 182, 200
Had the square one on the 172 I just bought, they should be banned on looks alone! Yes, they hang low and are visible.