ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 exhaust centre section

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Does anyone know if the centre section of the exhaust on a 172 Ph1 is Renault only? Mine snapped yesterday and I seem to recall last time it went I had to get a new one from main dealer. The one on the car has lasted over 3 years. Any suggestions anyone?

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Not sure about where to order from however I do have a fair conditioned one I'm sure is ph1 if you get stuck

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Its sorted now thanks. Treated myself to Scorpion Stainless steel cat back system from Demon Tweeks. Sounds great and looks good. I'm a bit concerned about the way it hangs below the bumper though. I'll have to be careful if I take the car into the forests on stage rallies when I go marshalling.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Good to hear mate, I noticed the ktec kit sits a little low too - appears to droop in the middle but it really wont sit any higher lol

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
The exhaust doesn't droop in the middle on mine. It's just the difference between a discreet back box and one that sits under the rear bumper. Obviously the new one is a different shape and shows at the back so its going to catch on anything that's sticking up.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I've had the scorpion system on my car for over a year now and it's been fine. Not caught it on anything.