ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172. rotherham, Tesco petrol station.

LY R26
Cheers mate:) yours looked well also. Don't see many 1*2's round here, had yours long? You buy it with the ph2 wheels or you prefer them?

Thanks! No mate, you don't! Had it since may, came with the wheels I didnt like it at first but they have grown on me, thinking of getting a new uncurbed set - they're cheaper than original f1's!

What exhaust is on yours pal?

LY R26
Yea I prefer the f1's a tiny bit more lol, but I do understand what you mean about them growing on you. It's a ktec stealth with decat btw. Any future plans for yours then?

Want to get some F1's. re trim the "melted"streering wheel and maybe spray the front end but wont be for a while as im skint! Your self?

LY R26
Cool man, nice a subtle :). As for mine im just goin to leave it for a while, got it to how i want i now. only way to make it faster would be to get itb's!!, but i wasn't propared to spend over 2 grand so thats why i went down the cam route which do the job nicely. Had it 3 years in december and not bored yet, always puts a smile on my face :) don't think i could ever part with it. Brilliant little cars, not alot of cash for alot of fun! :D

Flamer 172
sufc : do you live near woodlaiths? Think iv seen ur's while out runnin parked on a driveway.