ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Silent alarm & auto lock

As above, I've got a couple of quirks with my alarm:
I've managed to set my alarm off on a number of occaisions but the siren has never made a noise. The indicators flash but nothing else happens.
Also, the auto lock function doesn't work either. I've tried enabling and disabling it a number of times, as well as taking it to Renault, but with no joy. The light on the door lock button stays on to show that the doors are locked when they're not. Renault said they didn't know what was wrong with it (unsuprisingly).

I've tried disabling the interior sensors using the method I found on here (ignition on/off twice, then lock the car) to test the siren, but there was no beep. I might have done it wrong though.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what to try to test the siren or how easy they are to replace? I'm not too worried about the autolock, but didn't know if the two issues were related.

Also, I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the alarm manual/instruction book that was posted in this thread a few years back:http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...bra-Alarm-Fitting-Instructions-Wiring-Diagram

Cheers,
Mike