ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Driveshafts on Ph2

Monaco 172
I was just wondering if the ph1 172 driveshafts would fit a ph2 172 as mine are on their way out and mot time next month :(

Monaco 172
ah ok then, what about the ones off a 182? will it make a difference if its cup packed?

Titanium 182
I think ph2 driveshafts are all the same but I wouldn't want you buying a cup packed 182 D/S on my word as I'm not sure.. PM Fred he will know.

They're different for every variant AFAIK. 172 ph1, 172 ph2, 172 cup, 182 all different.

Only some 172s and 182s where its two piece and require the bearing on the back of the block are not usable obviously, unless you fit the bearing too, as the holes are there for it...

The other three are definitely interchangeable, as ive got/had sets of all three and have the dimensions. They may look different but they are definitely usable.