ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 on Pistonheads

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
On description alone I wouldn't bother, and from what I can see he couldn't even bother to clean it. And the fact he has spelt phase wrong twice is flol

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Recognise the number plate but can't recall who used to own it.
based on th advert I wouldn't bother with it but then again it could be a tidy example that just happens to be owned by a thicko.
not bad price however.

Anyone else a member of the Clio Motorsport club? Lol

love that he says "you know its been looked after" because the owners were on a forum, doesnt mean a great deal if you ask me.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Petrol Blue 182.
I think, I've seen this around the Camberley area. Is that where it's based?

Get proof of cambelt

If you can knock him down on price, it's defiantly salvagable (ph1 rear lights, silver diamond, silver alloys etc)

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
I think, I've seen this around the Camberley area. Is that where it's based?

Get proof of cambelt

If you can knock him down on price, it's defiantly salvagable (ph1 rear lights, silver diamond, silver alloys etc)

Salvageable, its not in a state now IMO.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG DCI
Spoke to the guy on the phone an he didn't speak very politely and couldn't answer really any of my questions...

Wasn't worth the drive after that but who knows if people are local!