ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Rear Lights

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Bit of background, bought my Ph1 with Ph2 lights at the rear have purchased some Ph1 lights but when I tried them on the car the lights worked but different things lit up than should have done, I need to check the bulbs properly but do you need to tweak the wiring to get Ph2 lights to fit on a Ph1? What do I need to do to have Ph1.5 lights? Is it Ph2 inner and Ph1 outer?

Cheers
Gareth

Yeah tweak the wiring, be sure to do a good job too as otherwise if one's lose random ones will come on when you press the brake pedal etc.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Yeah tweak the wiring, be sure to do a good job too as otherwise if one's lose random ones will come on when you press the brake pedal etc.
That wouldn't be good, not that electrically savvy but hopefully will be able to get it sorted, thank you :smile: