ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Silver 172 between Newark & Mansfield

RB 197
Gave you a flash and a little wave. You had a yellow Fiesta behind you who I'm assuming was with you also :) Made me realise how much I miss my ph1 :(

Inferno 225 cup
Hi :)

That was me :) me & mrs took little one to Skeg for the day.

No, that yellow fiesta was right up my arse, don't think he could see my son in the back waving around.

RB 197
Ahh cool :) Hope you had a good day over my neck of the woods.

How much is yours lowered? Is at a lovely ride height dude!

Grrr nothing more frustrating that the 'have a go heroes' up your back end when you have kids in the car! Really grates on me when I have my Daughter with me too.

Inferno 225 cup
Ahh cool :) Hope you had a good day over my neck of the woods.

How much is yours lowered? Is at a lovely ride height dude!

Grrr nothing more frustrating that the 'have a go heroes' up your back end when you have kids in the car! Really grates on me when I have my Daughter with me too.

Enjoyed it, burnt now mind :) actually didn't feel that hot too, but the red marks prove it was.

Ah cheers, but I Haven't got a clue, just cleaned the Coilovers and freed them up a bit and chucked them on :) no rubbing or scrapes so its perfect in my eyes :)

Yeah I don't get that tbh, he was slowing down and speeding up, acting a proper tit.