ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 to ph2 steering wheel

Titanium 182
Sorry I can't help with fitments (although I'm sure I've seen one fitted before)

But the ph2 wheel is a dark grey colour and the entire ph1 interior is blue, wont it look odd ?

When I put a ph-2 wheel on my ph-1 I got a clicking from it where it was catching the indicator canceler. I think you can remove that to resolve that issue but I just reverted back to the ph-1 wheel.

Titanium 182
I found some info for you and a picture,

2007_0926Car0013.jpg

Apparently there's some "ESP" bars that need Grinding off for it to fit, this could well be what was catching on Jonff's

It looks quite good actually. No idea if the airbag would work though.

I found some info for you and a picture,

Apparently there's some "ESP" bars that need Grinding off for it to fit, this could well be what was catching on Jonff's

It looks quite good actually. No idea if the airbag would work though.

Airbag wouldn't work with mine, the plug wouldn't attach to the air bag properly so the airbag light was on permanently.