ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 172 suspension on a ph1 172????

330ci Conv
Can anyone tell me if the shocks from a 172 (2001-) will fit my ph1 172 (2000) as my mate has some koni shocks and springs off his 172 (2002) and wanted to know if there is any difference between our models?

Megane R26
Going from your question, id say Edde is answering yes to they will fit. As far as I know, its the same setup as long as it aint a cup.

VaVa
MrStabby said:
Going from your question, id say Edde is answering yes to they will fit. As far as I know, its the same setup as long as it aint a cup.

Different spring and damper rates, but physically the same size.

SLK 350
Same for springs? I have some Eibachs for sale, and wouldn't mind knowing if they would fit a PH1 172. Am i right in saying they will fit all cars apart from the CUP versions?

Turbos.
They have a different spring rate, but if you think about it people with Cups get H&Rs/Eibachs like a 172 owner would.