ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 172's

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
Sorry but being a mk1 owner I have no sympathy for all your ph1 172's rusty arches, in fact it kind of makes me happy ;)

Just think will no doubt have 200's with rusty arches and rotten sills one day...

Lots of Alfas
Theres no rust on my flamer and its gone over the 100k mark. Have you seen all the x reg Fiestas, Kas and Corsa driving around with rusty sills and arches?

Sunflower Ph1 172
Not a spec of rust on mine.. the prices have hit rock bottom, they won't go nay lower for well maintained examples. Would be a long time until prices started to increase, and even then only if it's a rare example ;)

Mine gets used daily btw... just not at the moment as it's off the road for a few weeks.

Ph 1 172
no rust on my phase 1 172 although mines be looked after, think its on 59k miles now. looks as good as new no swirls nothing just light kerbing on wheels.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
as i said previously my flamer is rust free too. and mine has done 106k, and still drives spot on. engine is sweet, highest mileage car iv ever bought/owned, going against everything iv done with cars before, ie buying lowest mileage one i could find with fsh. has changed my view on cars if they are well looked after and serviced properly mileage isnt an issue.