ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase 1 and phase 2 exhaust differences?

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Hi Guys what's the differences in the exhausts between the ph1 and 2? I have a phase2 ktec which I want to fit onto my wife's ph1.

The front section is adjustable by the looks also I can weld stainless so not a problem if I need to cut it.
Just wanted a heads up on how far it's out.
Thanks

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ph1 has a shorter cat (providing its a single lambda cat), so needs a longer centre section.

Some ph1's had a twin lambda cat though, and it's the same length as a ph2 setup.

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Ph1 has a shorter cat (providing its a single lambda cat), so needs a longer centre section.

Some ph1's had a twin lambda cat though, and it's the same length as a ph2 setup.

Thanks
The front section has got a couple of inches of adjustment in it.

Is that enough?

330i. E30 Touring.
Yep, the K-tec exhausts are a nice fit. Easily adjustable to fit both Ph1 and Ph2.

Clio 172
Hi I've got a phase 2 2003 172

Just bought a cat back system but found out after it's for phase 1

Does this fit?

Also I wanted to get a swan neck style decat

I've found a phase 1 decat goin cheap can this be used on a phase 2 catback

Or if this phase 1 exhaust does not fit I'm thinking it will fit if I buy the phase 1 decat it has 2 lambda ports
Sorry very confused can anyone answer this I will be greatfull