ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pheasants

pimp mobile Zafira
I hit one this morning going down the dual carriageway on the way to work. Stupid sod came from no where and I couldn't stamp on the brakes (even if I did I'd have probably caused a pile up). I've knackered the inner arch liner, splitter and fog. Bizarly the bulb is still intact and works.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
They go straight through v6 bumpers at 50mph, just FYI.

How did I know that I'd end up in this! At least I killed the c**t bits went everywhere I was still finding bit two weeks later lol

Not pheasants but this year I nearly had a run in with Bambi and a friend had to have a new radiator and bumper for his 330 due to a stray badger at 60mph!

Does make you wonder!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Got any pics of the imploded bumper lol?
Nope thank good I am still trying to forget about that night! never planing on hitting another in the vee, hit a few in the Landny but I don't slow down for much in that;)

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
been to York today and on the A64 heading west over about a mile/mile and a half I counted 15 of the silly b******s dead at the side of the road.............group suicide me thinks.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
You think hitting a bird in a car is bad check this out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Iceberg 172
I saw one run accross 6 lanes of the M6 on Sunday afternoon, no idea how it didn't get hit. Saw about 3 or 4 dead either on the carageway or on the hard shoulder too

Listerine & Poledo
Damnit, all these birds getting smahsed up, you'd think they'd be so happy about making it through shooting season that they'd be doing nothing but breeding.