ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo locations in leeds?

Me and my mate are after somewhere to take some pictures of the cars but the problem we always have is that we cant think of anywhere photogenic, where there is a decent bit of lighting and there isnt security crawling all over the place as soon as you set up a tri-pod.

Do any of the Leeds/Bradford regulars know of any decent spots?

Cheers
Tom

Peugeot 306 HDi
You mean Bodington? It's still full of students all year (including me) - it's not old and unused.

LOL i was thinking this. I'm in headingley and at uni so i thought i would have known about any student digs up there! I know bodington is scheduled to close but its not gone yet.

cheers for the suggestion though

Megane Mk4
Could try the nice little off road car park at the side of Yeadon Airport (Bayton Lane), or Ilkley/Baildon Moor areas. Some nice spots up there ;)

Snotter's
You mean Bodington? It's still full of students all year (including me) - it's not old and unused.

No not Boddington Hall as that is off Otley road. If you go onto long causeway from the ring road you take a right just after the bend and turn right nr Adel primary school then go down a narrow rd and take a left.

sorry, is this where you mean?
gesnapshot.jpg