ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo meet

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Could meet joe at sainaburys as he live close by? Then convo from there meet at 7 at sainaburys ?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll more than likely meet up with joe at sainaburys not sure what Ill be in yet depends on the weather.
Is there lights at the museum and I do know another place that we could go for cool photos once its gone dark but its near Liverpool.

rb182 cup
I'd meet you lot at sainsburys even though i'd be driving past the museum...just for a convo

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
We need to go here again I think maybe not on this meet but one day soon!

3ety3yde.jpg

And here

by3esa7a.jpg

7a3uda2u.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I had a quick look last night and the lighting isn't amazing. But it'll be fine I think. It'll be a good place to go in the summer.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
m&s should be ok if we loiter near the exit?... and nobody is silly :rasp:

joel93 is coming in his bg 182 as well

ill not be out too late tonight either

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If it stays silly cold like it is now now we just go nandos or something like that?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Not 100% sure yet pet. I'll see if it starts to snow. I want to go in the v6 as I've not had chance to drive it but if its going to be silly cold then I'll some in the 200.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Doesn't matter anyway my dad is knocking up a hotpot so ill eat before I come out

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Tbh there will be nothing wrong with it just I've use to have I pick people up from there every Wednesday and never liked the look of it! I am running a little late but Ill be as quick as I can.