ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop competition mondeo

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
on another forum, there is a photoshop competition, this was the original picture:
mondeo.jpg

and this is my attempt:
DSC_0559.jpg

what does everyone think?

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
cheers boosh, yeh im going to put rotation on the wheels, and also more smoke around the rear wheels so the blue at the back looks better

Never above 25mpg
Decals on the side are all wrong and off angle. Ford one looks terrible... doesnt flow with the lines of the car.

The rear section (which is now covered by smoke) has very rough jaggedy selections! If you're using Polygonal Lasso then you should zoom in to make sure its not a complete right angle!

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
Decals on the side are all wrong and off angle. Ford one looks terrible... doesnt flow with the lines of the car.

The rear section (which is now covered by smoke) has very rough jaggedy selections! If you're using Polygonal Lasso then you should zoom in to make sure its not a complete right angle!

hence why i covered it in smoke ;)

and yeh decals are dodgy i admit, but its the best i can do with my experience :eek:

Clio 16v 182 Replica
Not entering competition or anything just thought id have ago havent used photoshop in a while.

Heres my attempt.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
^^^cut the whole door section out on that mate and slide it towards the back of the car a wee bit to make the doors longer.:)

Clio 16v 182 Replica
^^^cut the whole door section out on that mate and slide it towards the back of the car a wee bit to make the doors longer.:)
Ye thought about doing it but fogot all about it, heres an update, what do you think now?