ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request please :)

clio 1.2 16v
just wondering if anyone would be able to photoshop my alloys and mirrors in white please. and for just a bit of fun some bright colours

cheers rob :)

6570_121462942672_527722672_2847688.jpg

pictues002-1.jpg

Adz

Work van
colour code the car then i would say black alloys this is my car photo shop and this i what im going to do when i go the founds lol ;)

DSCF4013ws.gif

clio 1.2 16v
Noooooo! Don't ruin that colour :D

You not getting the Willy wheels now?

na the guy on ebay decided that he didnt want to sell them to me. he were being a right arse so i told him were to put em basicly. wer bit gutted bout it reli. i reli wanted em

clio 1.2 16v
its on 60mm now and that the lowest i can go or i cant get it on ma drive. just about gets on now on the top part, the bottom of my drive is a no go. the splitter spots it :( i would ideally wana go about 90 - 120mm

clio 1.2 16v
got it off a megane. there loads in scrappys, it had a few marks on it. so i just got some chip and dent filler on it. smoothed it all off and resprayed it. got the splitter for free and it cost me about £10 to refurb, thats with filler, primer and matt black paint