ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request. Turinis

O4 Dynamique
Please please, could someone photoshop a set of turinis on here for me.

Very much appreciated.

JamesClio01.gif

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
mate turinis are always awinner on a clio, you don't need a ps to see what they'll look like :)

O4 Dynamique
mark, i think i actually hate you. Thats made me want em EVEN more, could u do me a massive favour and drop it about 35-40 mm aswell. just to be sure.
Thanks v v much for that anyway.

I still hate you. lol

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
NP. Spread the love i say! :rasp:

Now with added slammage (a guess at about 35-40 ish)

JamesClio01b.jpg

O4 Dynamique
SOLD! TO THE MAN WITH THE BLACK CLIO!

Cheers mark, will be getting a set of these with my next paycheck. Now just to find a set, anyone got any for sale??

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers.
Do you reckon that isn't quite 40mm Ste, or you reckon he should lower more than 40?

I've always been under the impression 35-40 doesn't look slammed.

O4 Dynamique
now can someone take off the mudflaps and colourcode it..then that would be an awesome car

Funny u say that actually, this is an old pic, ive actually taken the mudflaps off, and ive colour coded it. But marky boy, lets do the perfect PS, no mudflaps, colour coded, lowered, and turinis.
Your a legend.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Just take a new picture of it if it's already got the flaps off and is colourcoded. Adding/moving bits around is easy but it's a b**ch to remove things :p