ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request

M235i / 172
Can one of you photoshop whizz kids shop me them wheels onto the flamer and leave it lowered the same amount please? Im crap with PS lol. Oh and thanks Matty J, stole one of your pics :)

matts172.gif

Found these on ebay, thought they might look good with the red lip on, theyre 17's tho, prefer 16's.

774a_1.gif

7707_1.gif

Thanks guys.

Clio
no worries, will post them when ive done em at weekend, could you look around and find a better pic of a red car for me, preferbly lighter

Ph1 172 + Combo van
here you go!
made me miss the beggining of big brother lol

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 44
  Clio
Did a quick one for u b4 but used a brighter pic of a red clio, hope its clear enuf mate ;)

Attachments

• clio copy (1637 x 1158).jpg
    clio copy (1637 x 1158).jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 49
  M235i / 172
Thanks for all of those guys! i think i like them :D mite get some when ive got the pennies! Oh and sorry about big brother mate :p

Ph1 172 + Combo van
dont worry about big brother lol im happy now ive heard alexandras been chucked out!
the wheels look good i think give em a go! get another pic up from a diferent angle if you want me to do another one i dont mind!