ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic of the ph-quick ph-lamer

phase 1 172
driving back from work so i thort id take sum pics of the bus with the camera phone

finally got her lowered thanks to Edde who was a :star:

just little things left now like sidestrips, handles, colour code the calipers then start savin 2 hav the bonnet and bumber resprayed! :mad:

still deciding whether to go anthracite or white wheels! but thats a while away anyway! :S

cheers 4 lookin people and any comms welcome :)

IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/dakin1984/DSC00170_2.jpg[/IMG]
DSC00167.jpg

DSC00172_2.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00170_2.jpg
DSC00175.jpg

Last edited:
  phase 1 172
they said 40mm but i dont think its dropped that much so bit gutted but they are 17s yeah
my compm playin up so gonna get beta pics up

www.renparts.co.uk
sorry mate but the 17's ruin it...... 16'' oz f1's would make it looks mint.... those wheels just cheapen it imo..

phase 1 172
yeah still searchin fella, like i said either anthracite or white, they came with the car so they will get changed! been tryin 2 find sum phase 2 172 wheels to refurb but no luck

cheers 4 ur HO

BMW F31
nah dont do mk2 ph2 wheels get the oz f1's then i reckon anthracite, but white would look good too!?

get some ph2 rear lights as it would break up all the red at the back.

otherwise that is one sexy looking ph-lamer!! ;)

phase 1 172
i wud sell my mom 2 get the 16" OZ F1`s but there so bloody expensive!

defo like the idea of the phase 2 rear lights tho present 1`s look quited dated

Trophy #473
lovely colour, horrid wheels F1's are so much better and its not a bus mate.
Can CS please stop with this 'saying' its just gay.

;)

Last edited:
  phase 1 172
wish i cud afford 2 change them now but cant! so wot u guys and gals fink anthracite or white wheels?

Trophy #473
white would look, pretty cool. think anthracite has been done to death of late. is it just lowered and wheels?

phase 1 172
wheels were on it wen i bort it, just springs added myself were supposed 2b 40mm but think its closer to 25-30! wen i save abit of money up its gonna get dropped abit more wiv 16"s! i`l edgin 2wards white as there is only the odd flamer on here wiv white and it looks sweet

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice matey

the springs should settle a bit too

but as said id change the wheels for the 15" OZ F1's

phase 1 172
cheers garf!

not sure bout the wheels love the 15 oz but fink they r 2 small 4 the arches on a phase 1 so wil be goin 16 i fink

Clio Trophy #019
rich19,
I've got some 16" OZ F1 that I'm gonna be selling on here as soon I stop being lazy and take pics of them.

Keep yer eyes open.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
The third pic shows the worst part of the damage. I will have to check the offset for you though. They did rub now and again at the back and on full lock. Usually whenI had others in the car though.

Last edited:
  phase 1 172
good spot ollie 5points 4 u! just sum quick pics il get a proper location wen i get new wheels on and get it cleaned