ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request all silver clios

clio 1.2 16v,
rite fancy getting some new wheels and doing my badges a diffo colour

so im after all silver clios with differnt wheels no matter what they be,

and also differnt bullets on sivler clios

cheers

F56 MINI Cooper S
Mine:

Jordisbeast080.jpg

clio 1.2 16v,
there all so nice i just have the standerd alloys i am getting a new car in about 6 - 7 months , dont know if its worth it

mx5
My clio, probs gna get some new wheels for it soon as black multispokes are getting waayyy too common on silver clios lol.

They only cost me £60 for all four including tyres off ebay, then like £20 to respray them. Keep an eye on ebay as bargains pop up all the time
cliosportpic3.jpg

cliopuntotabard-1-1.jpg

Also have black badges to tie in with the theme as well as other black bits. Silver + Black seems to be a nice colour combo, bight coloured badges/wheels dont rly work on silver.

120d M-Sport
i was goign to paint my standerd wheels, but then selling may be a prob?

I dont think it would be a problem to sell matey if painted, if anything i think it will look more appealing to younger buyers for 1st car and all that :approve:

Im going to do my alloys aswel. When im dead set im going to get it right that is lol :rasp: