ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request..Just Matz

R56 JCW
As anyone got any Just Matz, with the Renault Sport logo from the seats, embroidered into them??

Hoping to get some soon

Chocolate Bar™
nearly reanultsport

0014.jpg

0010.jpg

Maz

LY 200
Renault sport logo is copyright iirc ? hence why everyone has cliosport mats ?

Or maybe I have just made that up lol

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Renault sport logo is copyright iirc ? hence why everyone has cliosport mats ?

Or maybe I have just made that up lol

That was true.........

Unless you can get it in writing, then you can use the logo.

04022008167.gif

Maz

LY 200
Ive heard its been done, and some ppl have got them

Cant have been done by this company then ? unless they got permission from Renault Sport ?

They are great quality mats and look really good compaired to the standard black ones you get in the 182.

I wanted the Renault sport logo also but couldn't so went for cliosoprt as this was the only other option.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
They used to do renaultsport logo but wont do it anymore. I wanted it put on mine but they wouldn't do it . Good mats tho but LONG delivery time.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Renault were giving authorisation to JustMatz to do ' RenaultSport ' but WON'T anymore.

Mats-1.gif

RSTuner'd 182FF
Im after some of these mats cos my clio ones that came with the car look poo. lol. Anyone know if there will be a group buy again?

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Ill email them now with regards to one, never done one before either.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Emailed them, awaiting reply.

Ill also PM N!ck R asking for details on how to conduct it as he seemed to orchestrate the last one.

Pron just say that your interested in their stuff and that if you get "x" amount of people then theyll knock a percentage of the RRP.

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
i emailed Renault before and asked them for permission to use the "renaultsport" logo and they denied permission on the basis that they where going to bring out some official renualtsport mats and a year later and they still havnt.....

heres mine anyway

12102007405.gif