ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Just Washed 172 Cup's

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Enjoy... pics of my much missed 17 cup :(

P1000490.jpg

P1000491.jpg

P1000499.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
av got a cup but its manky after the "glorious 12th" funrun
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
theyr better dirty!!

Call it anal but a few years ago when we would clean karts in between races, I used to find lots of fractures.

Would hate something to break because of neglect...

Proper Preparation Prevents P|ss Poor Performance

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Call it anal but a few years ago when we would clean karts in between races, I used to find lots of fractures.

Mike's Proper Preparation every 6k miles from new Prevents P|ss Poor Performance

15 times he's crawled all over it.

Edit: Ali, Cadwell?

M2 Competition
Cups look mint clean.

Will do some of mine at the weekend and sort you some better pics mate.

Last edited:
  Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah but think of it like a dog. All these clean cups are like pedigree show dogs...crufts types.
Yours is the scuffy mutt that chases cars, pisses on the rosebush and bites the postmans ankles....hehe.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Do you want me to post a pic of it at the minute gaz? tee hee!!! its a dirty schlag with a shitty hoop!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Mike's Proper Preparation every 6k miles from new Prevents P|ss Poor Performance

15 times he's crawled all over it.

Edit: Ali, Cadwell?

Who, what, where, when? ;)