ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request Monaco Blue Mk2 172.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
As title with various differnt mods please, a friend has just got 53plate 172 and is looking for abit of inspiration on what to do wheels and exhause wise. Currently lowered 60mm i think and got a Ktec Stealth but wants to change it. ta.

Cup'd Monaco 172
Image006.jpg

Wheels are from k-tec, fitted when I bought the car.
Suspension is from a 172 cup.

As title with various differnt mods please, a friend has just got 53plate 172 and is looking for abit of inspiration on what to do wheels and exhause wise. Currently lowered 60mm i think and got a Ktec Stealth but wants to change it. ta.

if the k tec stealth will fit my ph 1 172, how much would you friend want for it ?

C250 AMG & 172 Cup

if the k tec stealth will fit my ph 1 172, how much would you friend want for it ?

I can always ask for you bud, she's only just had the car so i dont think it would be anytime really soon. But if you would like me to keep you updated if she does then i will mate no probs. Now come on ***** bags, show me your 172's lol!

Also doesnt have to be Monaco blue, but any other pics of various exhaust systems, prefferable YS system and the GDI one with the cut out in the bumper. Thanks.