ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request please Ph2 172

Sunflower 172 :)
hey guys does any1 have any pics of there PH2 172 lowered 30mm all round on springs? just thinking of lowering my car and have been quoted £145 for eibach 30mm springs.

sorry guy's it's a cupper . lol

forgot to mention it's on apex

Attachments

• CIMG0127.jpg
    CIMG0127.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 69
  Mk4 .:R32
Mines 25mm at the fron and 15mm at the rear, but had it done about 6 months ago so the springs will be sitting a bit lower now!!

P1010006.jpg

Elise S1 B&C 140
Ive been thinking about getting mine done too, seen the eibach sportlines they say 30mm rear and 45-50mm front?? is that right?? would have thought you would lower it evenly all round?

yea thats rite mate they do the sportlines and the prolines. i think that the prolines are 30mm all round and the sportlines are 45mm front and 30mm rear. cheers guys those pics look good and have give me a gd idea of what i want to do.

what is the ride like on the apex 1s mate? is it a bumpy hard ride? what they like on speed bumps because i live somewhere full of the stupid things!

ph2 172
what is the ride like on the apex 1s mate? is it a bumpy hard ride? what they like on speed bumps because i live somewhere full of the stupid things!

Well its quite bouncy and you can feel every blemish in the road, but for cornering its superb and I was willing to sacrafice a bit of confort for looks and handling. Personally I think for the price you can't go wrong.

Oh and speed bumps are no problem at all, just take them at a slow speed or you will knacker your shocks within 6 months.