ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Yellow 197 R27

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
or is it r26...whatever. Just as many as possible please inc. interior if theres anyone who's got one?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
A few pics then Ukaskew took :)

I saw one today in LY it looked great, if only it had the R26 engine :dapprove:

Attachments

• 196412153-L[1].jpg
    196412153-L[1].jpg
    55 KB · Views: 81
  • 196417088-L[1].jpg
    196417088-L[1].jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 196432892-L[1].jpg
    196432892-L[1].jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 82
^^^^^

did u take the decals off yourself?

if so, any particular technique?

thinkin abt getting rid of theones on front and back bumper on mine.

Golf R
^^^^^

did u take the decals off yourself?

if so, any particular technique?

thinkin abt getting rid of theones on front and back bumper on mine.

opted for no decals which meant we got front and rear bumper ones only... they came off in a matter of minutes though... hairdryer pointed towards the front corner and then peeled them off without any hassle :approve:

^^^^

that easy?

i got my r27 with full decals, but i hate the ones on thr front and back bumper.

thinkin of gettin them off, but had car for a while now so am bit worried abt damaging the paintwork.

Golf R
Must be blind...the 182 looks like a box. The R27 has much nicer lines IMO.

the 182 suddenly looks very dated side by side with the 197 tbh... both interior and exterior (interior more so), plus it has heavier steering and clutch - not a bad thing but an immediate thing you notice when jumping from one to the other

SLK 350
Heavier steering in the 182 is something I like, the 197 felt like a Fisher Price toy. The clutch on the other hand is a b**ch in heavy traffic.