ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of clio 200/197 rear spoilers?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hello bummers.

I've decided my 200 needs a spoiler. But I keep seeing people mentioning different ones. Ktec, Ellia, Renaulsport, etc etc. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Can we post up pictures of the spoilers and what they're called?

Cheers.

Da

Less
Cup spoiler...

DSC00316.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
That elia one which i now believe is called a ktec sprint

Recarostuff041.jpg

Recarostuff032.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A-ha! Cheers lads. Just been out for a walk and knew CS would come up trumps! :D

Are those my only two options? I'm sure i've heard of other ones being mentioned. (Or i'm going insane...)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I like the cup spoiler on the 197, but not on the 200. There was a pic knocking about of a 200 with a cup spoiler, but without the end plate bits. Looked brilliant, I'll try and find it.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
2024418-3.jpg

Now I think that looks great. I've been told it's not as simple as just removing the end plates, it has to be sanded down and smoothed before painting. But worth it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ok cheers.

So there are only 2 spoilers available for this car then?

Skoda fabia Vrs
Noddie i agree mate! Looks ace that does!:cool:

Seen a ag 200 in Glasgow city centre last night. 09 plate. Very young guy it seemed! lol

Skoda fabia Vrs
Quote from Ben Ruk "The GT spoiler doesn't use a different tailgate. The confusion might have come about as the GT spoiler is a factory option, whereas the Cup and Sport spoilers are accessories (so fitted when the car comes into the country or at the dealership"

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Noddie i agree mate! Looks ace that does!:cool:

Seen a ag 200 in Glasgow city centre last night. 09 plate. Very young guy it seemed! lol

Yeah. He's on Clio197.net. Got it a week ago I think.

On another topic. You coming to the RR meet on the 27th?

Skoda fabia Vrs
Ok cool. He was parked on pit street. Still un-decided Noddie. Money a little tight due to girlfriends b-day on the 9th/11 and insurance on the 11/11th.

Will try to be there though! See whats it's running with 5-6k more miles on the clock plus a chance to meet more people!:approve:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some angles that cup spoiler looks good, others it looks a little 'stuck on'??

Skoda fabia Vrs
That dont look like a GT spiler TwingoRS

Tbh with you mate i don't think it either lol Getting pretty confused with the different spoilers there posting pictures up of lol.

What's the spoiler that's on the ultra red 197 on page 2? On page 3 the white 200 has the Gt spoiler for deffo!

Skoda fabia Vrs
Brown bear if that spoiler was fitted to your car as a standard thing rather than a option would you still buy it?

Just a general question mate. I personally think the clio 200 suits it rather than 1.2 corsa etc.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Brown bear if that spoiler was fitted to your car as a standard thing rather than a option would you still buy it?

Just a general question mate. I personally think the clio 200 suits it rather than 1.2 corsa etc.
I don't get the question. Are you asking if a spoiler would stop me buying the car?