ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of clio 200/197 rear spoilers?

Clio RS 200
OK thanks, so my GT spoiler is a piece on the original tailgate, and not a replacement tailgate.
So I can't leave the GT spoiler and add on it a Cup Spoiler.

I'll stay with the GT.

2024418-3.jpg

Now I think that looks great. I've been told it's not as simple as just removing the end plates, it has to be sanded down and smoothed before painting. But worth it!

Any more pictures of cup spoiler without the end caps fitted? Thanks.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Its not just a case of removing them a fair amounts of filling is required to run with no end caps.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If you're 12 years old then the cup spoiler is for you!

If you're of any other age then you would run a mile!

No it doesn't. How this misconception is still being spouted as fact is beyond me.

GT spoiler was factory fit.

Other optional spoilers were dealer fit.

There ends the difference in fitting. Any spoiler will fit any car.

Clio 3 RS200
Thank you guys i got the spoiler new as a gift. But when I removed my GT spoiler i got this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 268

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Why would you want a poverty spec car :( on a 197 get the aero kit and have it colour coded to the car Dan :approve:

ians200atnorthwealdmay2013_zps8253eccc.jpg
on

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
And make it look like it crashed through Halfords?? No ta

Standard car = renaultsport
kitted car = Renault marketing

;)

GTD, Lupo
No it doesn't. How this misconception is still being spouted as fact is beyond me.

GT spoiler was factory fit.

Other optional spoilers were dealer fit.

There ends the difference in fitting. Any spoiler will fit any car.

Thank you guys i got the spoiler new as a gift. But when I removed my GT spoiler i got this

You sure theduck? My misconception came from having removed a GT spoiler! Something I'm sure you had done as well to call is a misconception?

im not 100% sure but you might be able to buy the section that sits over the recess or its a different boot lid as I explained before.

Clio 3 RS200
I think is different, maybe because mine is gulf speac not eurpian speac, in here all the RS comes with GT spoiler from the manufacture, so unless I find that part where I fit it on the tailgate i won't be able to fit any other spoiler on the car