ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my cars

GR7

Shiny red R32

Nev

Why dont you get rid of those orange indicators and side repeater lenses and the on the Beemer? It would look so much better with clear ones and silvervision bulbs!!

there on there way clear lights all round, and im waitign on some new wheels to, come on ive only had it a lil while, i was gonna say at the top im changign them over cos i new someone would mention it.

interesting choice, which do you drive the most ?

I have a 406 v6 coupe and a 172 they are totally different cars and bith rewarding in very different ways so it hard to choose.

to tell u the truth ive hardly driven the clio since i got the beemer, it was in the garage for a few eeks gettign the clutch done so only relaly got it back, its well wierd gettign back in it though. my bro has been drivign it around a bit though.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by sjd172 on 28 July 2003

Interesting choice, which do you drive the most ?
I have a 406 v6 coupe and a 172 they are totally different cars and bith rewarding in very different ways so it hard to choose.
sjd

The 406 V6 coupe is a nice car, here is the one we had a couple of cars ago. We had this one when they very first came out and wherever we went it was greatly admired and some people who didnt know better, used to ask if it was a Ferrari and couldnt believe it was a Peugeot!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1059379749__v6406.jpg

that the eqivilant to the 172 in speed terms?

u shud change the orange covers for clear and get sum bigger bmq rims but otherwise mint

sum peeps think the 406 is ferrari like cos also pininfarina styled it but it is a sweet car

Jamie

waitign for some 18inch mv alloys to turn up, liek the 325ci and 330 ones. shud be pickign th elights up tonight. the only equivilant to the 172 is in terms of the top end i guess. got to just over 140 the other week, apart from that 1 172 would leave me, raced my valver which is standard and it gets away a tiny bit from start then the pretty much the same, start to get back at it around 60ish, then would start to go past it after that. its def quicker after 100 but 0-60 i wud get beat

yeah there so sweet arent they, spoek to my mate who is supposed to be gettign me the wheels about them, hopefully soem will turn up. need a lil spoiler for the boot as well, just a nice subtle one.

not sure bout them, keep seeing them and cant make my mind up, sh*t i bought soem m3 badges the other day, thought they would look good, do u rekon peopel would notice that it wasnt a real one, lol

looking good nev shoulda spoken to me about rims and indicators etc i would have looked after you on the price, i wouldnt badge it as an m3 as on an e46 the only panels that are the same are the boot doors and roof so its a dead giveaway