ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the ph1

Evo 6, E92 320d
Not posted any for a while so after doing an oil change and being too lazy too wash it, i went and took a few pics.
S6300664.jpg

S6300665.jpg

S6300671.jpg

S6300668.jpg

S6300666.jpg

S6300667.gif

S6300669.jpg

S6300670.jpg

Pretty much how i want it, just needs too be lower.

Track 172 & Golf R32
ahh i still want a Ph1 lol A little bit lower would make that look 10 times better

Honda ATR
every time i see a ph1 i want one just that little bit more. their starting to look like a proper old school hot hatch.....:cool:

Evo 6, E92 320d
Samco was shortened at the throttle body slightly and cut at an angle to accomodate the airbox. Also that is the origional wheel, picture doesn't show how crap it is.

Nice car! Whats it sound like with the air feed off?

Oh and I have the same bosch battery fitted to my ph1 :D

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Lovely motor that, love the exhaust

Agreed that it would benefit from a slight drop but when thats done it will look sick.

320d
Looks spot on mate. I run my induction very similar too, but with a ph1 airbox with no feeds. Sounds spot on.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Thanks guys ( and ladies, can't tell who's what on here)

Nice car! Whats it sound like with the air feed off?

Oh and I have the same bosch battery fitted to my ph1 :D

Sounds quite deep, although it's hard too hear really as the exhaust is quite loud.

Ph1 172.
It looks good, but i agree with you, it could do with going a bit lower. Just out of interest how wide is the exhaust tip?

Evo 6, E92 320d
Perfectly fine, although i still have one connected then fed to the grill under the headlight.

you wana do a mini meet somewhere soon and get some pics sorted?

Yeh can do, get a few locals to meet up somewhere.