ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

picture request-`R172 CUP` outside gdi stand!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
as above really lol. just looked through most of the fcs pictures and didin`t see any of mine :(, if any1 has any could ya plz post them in this thread thanx :D. i`ll try and post sum of my fcs pictures up l8r but i`ve only got dial up so it takes long time!!!:mad:

thanx all.

clio 182 black /gold
You mean this car?
DSC_6034.jpg

DSC_6033.jpg

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
where did you get them wheels painted like that? exactly how i wanted mine on the track car ;O

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
You mean this car?
DSC_6034.jpg

DSC_6033.jpg

lol:D, yeah thats the 1, thanx very much.
wheels do look the b****cks:rasp:, me and my bro did them are selfs (took fukin ages-stripped them wiv nitromorse about a month ago, 2 coats gray primer, 2 coats white primer, 3 coats of bright orange then a couple of coats of black inside then finally 3 coats of lacquer:S :dapprove: + sandin inbeween coats) i wouldn`t recommend doing them ur self, but i wud recommend getting them done because i fink they look wicked:rasp: :cool:

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
Seen it. Shame all wheels wern't done and it was minus slam panel!

thought u`d say sum fink lol:rasp:,

i only hav the 2 at the mo unfortunatly, use them for santa pod. i will be getting 2 more for the track-if you fancy a boost lol. can`t fit the slam panel cause of the body`s + it`s not structrial (spelling)

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
LOL deal;) did i see you at the gates of rockingham yesterday morning??:)

yes mate i was waiting for my trade pass from andy (gdi), didn`t turn up till 8ish n i was there at 7lol:(. ur car looked the nuts, how much does that seat weigh? uncomfortable? cause it looked it:rasp:

RS 172
Lovely looking car mate, bet it go's well too!! Think i got some half decent pictures of it, will have a look when i'm home!!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Love the wheels on this animal!!! Think I might have some but just uploading them now.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
dont think it will look quite so awsome without the front grill? do you take it off for shows?

Another question, if you were to crash would this no hit the fuel injectors/fuel line and throttle bodys? Isnt this a serious risk of fire/movie style explosion? Im not flaming your car, its great, just curious ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
dont think it will look quite so awsome without the front grill? do you take it off for shows?

Another question, if you were to crash would this no hit the fuel injectors/fuel line and throttle bodys? Isnt this a serious risk of fire/movie style explosion? Im not flaming your car, its great, just curious ;)

yhe front grill is made out of plastic and the panel at the front isnt in the slightest bit structural.. its made of tin lol

simply unbolts out, wouldnt pass a mot without it if it was a structural peice, all the structural stuff is lowerdown

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
I got a couple.

FCS_006.jpg

FCS_007.jpg

thats me in the top picture, wiv the black n white coat on;) (what a t**t lol) thanx to every1 for all the good comments n takin sum very nice pics:D. its was a gud day except for the wind:dapprove: had the shut the bonnet at 1 point cause i didn`t wanna lose it lol.

also nice to see that no1 as mentioned the cheesegratter!!(or should i say lack of it lol:rasp:)

cheers all, fox

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup

yhe front grill is made out of plastic and the panel at the front isnt in the slightest bit structural.. its made of tin lol

simply unbolts out, wouldnt pass a mot without it if it was a structural peice, all the structural stuff is lowerdown

took the words right out my mouth laura lol. i don`t mind people `flaming` my car as long as its constructive:D, but yeah, the slam panel ain`t structial (spelling). people do hav them put back in, but it cuts off about half of the trumpets to the ITB`s, so it much heavily reduce the amount of air that goes into the cylinders:S !! plus i hav a work van so don`t drive it very often, so reducing the chance of having a big smash. mine u, when i do drive it it gets driven HARD;). LOL