ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer TS-Q131C..

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd go with the top ones since they are direct fitment. You wouldn't see them when fitted anyway since the grill covers them.

BMW M135i
Top ones are direct fit and the tweeters are the same size/fitment as standard, sound pretty good amped but I was underwhelmed running off the headunit personally.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
they still have a big improvement without being amp'd, how do you get the tweeters in anyways just i have mine resting on top, I remember reading somewhere that you had to take the dashboard out but I really don't want to do that

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
mine were and still are being a b**ch to fit, in the end i gave up and left them resting in the holes on top of dash

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
dont know if anyone can help me here but this is as far as I can get the tweeters in, the passenger side won't go in this far

abcd0017zn.jpg

Last edited:
  Audi A6 Avant S-Line
That's what it says on the instructions but I've heard that the dash will rattle loads when its put back on

BMW M135i
I won't, will be fine. I've had the dashes off numerous times on all the clios i've had its a 5 min job.