ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pipercross Venom

172 Cup
Hi,

Pipercross have just released the new Venom induction kit for the Clio 172/182. It's been developed on my car so I thought I would post up a few images.

First impressions are great! The car sounds awesome when you want it too and feels more responsive, especially towards the top end of the rev range.

The kit includes the new Venom filter, silicone bend, fitting kit and fitting instructions.

www.pipercross.net/fastroad/products_venom.asp

P1080943.jpg

P1080942.jpg

P1080941.jpg

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
other than the reducer integrated elbow, can you please tell us what is new? also the air-box is still sealed?, previously you were not allowed to open up the casing (talking about viper kit) and get it cleaned :D

172 Cup
These have a changable filter in them that is available seperately. It unclips at the base of the filter.

Full details on the new design should be in the link to the Pipercross site :approve:

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
These have a changable filter in them that is available seperately. It unclips at the base of the filter.

Full details on the new design should be in the link to the Pipercross site :approve:

that's good. Any RR's during the development?

172 Cup
It was tested and gave a good improvement but unfortunately I haven't got the power graph. I'm sure Pipercross will publish it soon.

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
+- 3 HP is within the error limits of the dyno but still good effort, thanks for sharing this with us. Nobody expects more I think, if the throttle response gets better + nice induction roar, voila I think that's more than enough

182 cup
Does the location of the air intake make any difference? What if the air intake was positioned to the side of the radiator so as to get the air from straight through the front grill plus the side.

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
you need cold and laminar air flow so direct air somewhere that your filter can freely suck. there is no ram effect for cars unless you drive hayabusa or stg.