ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads xmas meet (gillingham, kent)

impreza
Hi guys, just to let you know, on the 2nd Jan 2011 (sun) they are holding this years pistonheads xmas meet in gillingham. Here is link http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=65&t=938445&mid=0&i=0&nmt=Xmas%2FNew+Year+meet+in+Kent+-+2nd+Jan+2011

Last year there was a 500 car turnout, with some of the best cars about, no boy racers. Here is link for list so far, http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...i+-+Xmas/New+Year+meet+in+Kent+-+2nd+Jan+2011

This should be v good. I am in convoy with quite a few cars from maidstone (non cliosport members) but if you want to meet up with our convoy just let me know!!! Be good to get a few clios going!!

Thanks Joe

Clio 200 Cup
Just a word to the wise - please note, as per the original post on Pistonheads, this is a Pistonheads only event and should not have been more widely publicised. This in order to avoid the issues witnessed previously when people simply turned up on the day i.e trouble with the Police, traffic management and overcrowding. All prospective attendees are required to a) be a member of Pistonheads and, b) register their intention to attend on the relevant attendance wiki on the Pistonheads forum. It will be a case of if your name is not on the list, you will not get in. Hope that clarifies. BF

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Just wondering if Anyone on here has put their name on the list on pistonheads??

impreza
Yeh i am, an i know another clio on there!!! i see a few other cups going.!!!! anyone doing the kent run on the way there!

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I'll see some people there then!! I won't be in the Clio but I'll keep an eye out!! I was thinkin of doin the run but it's abit early for me!! :)

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Was it? My I Phone alarm didn't go off so arrived abit late!! Saw cl**nob and j***frg

impreza
Yes was good laugh, good to see how the cup fairs againsted the 197. wat time did you get to gillingham and what car were u in. Loads of i phones didnt go off yesterday!!!!