ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Planning to get HTC Touch Diamond.

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
^as above.

i dont actually mind the phone being a bit slow as im quite patient with phones but i would like some feedback or a quick review from those who have one of these please...

thanks! :rasp:

Scirocco GT 2.0
^as above.

i dont actually mind the phone being a bit slow as im quite patient with phones but i would like some feedback or a quick review from those who have one of these please...

thanks! :rasp:

+1 because i'm thinking about getting one too

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I've just bought my mates HTC Trinity for 40 quid with tom tom 7 and OS maps of wales and the lake district, complete with car cradle charger etc, bloody landed!!

Audi TT
Was going to get one but got a blackberry bold instead. well pleased with it. If I was going to get a HTC though I'd get the Touch pro which has same interface as the diamond but benefits of a slide out full qwerty keyboard. Voda now have them on contract.

G