ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plans for Bedford meets in 2013!!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Want to start getting some ideas together for meets this year. Instead of going to box end all the time. I was wondering if anyone had any other venues in mind!

Once Dan has the RR set up, a power run meet shall be set up for there.

Ideas here please!!!!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'll have a think about local pubs, will definitely be up for the RR meet though!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Also, might be good to do some photos at some point, probably in the summer, although that depends on someone having a decent camera.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I've got a 550d. I am a beginner with dslrs. But a bit of a practice and sure I can get something

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Ill come down to the RR day when it happens, 519's only an hour from me :)

We should try make that a big meet!

Could be a good shout. Would be good to meet a few faces from further afield too! Dan said he's not a million miles away from having the rollers set up properly. So watch this space :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I'd defo be on that, 519's about 10 minutes from my house. It'd be good to see how underpowered my car is :p

You should try and come to the next meet which I shall arrange fairly soon. Usually have a good laugh. Usually get about 10 people together!

Clio RS 200 GW FF
So WHO is planning on going to CSS? Should get a few of us to convoy down.

Not a bad drive tbh, just off J10 on the M11 about 45 mins booting it or 1hr cruising.

Dan

GW 197 cup
I can't get into priory... those cobblestone speed bumps are a right pain :/. if you wanted a pub night i work at chameleon bar. I could probably try organise some form of drinks deal provided enough of you were attending (not sure what you would drink though seeing as all would be driving), also tk maxx car park is just down the road, free parking after 6. Let me know if your interested and i will speak to managers and see what they say.

05 Clio 182 FF Blue
I would like to attend CSS this year. how many of you guys are going?

519 Dan, hows your RR coming along?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I shall hopefully be at CSS, think Scotty talked about a convoy down?

When are we looking to organise the first meet of the year for aswell?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I would like to attend CSS this year. how many of you guys are going?

519 Dan, hows your RR coming along?

up and running. Going to do something when the weather is nicer, but can do power runs now for £35

Ph1 172 (titanium)
up and running. Going to do something when the weather is nicer, but can do power runs now for £35

I will let you arrange that one dan! Unless you give me the heads up and I will sort it for you.

Euan, was thinking of arranging something for towards the end of feb. Might be slightly milder then.
Definite convoy down to CSS. Know a couple of others are up for it!

Heya ppl, im up for a bedford meet as ive never been to a meet yet, not far away from Olney either, im also going to CSS and a convo would be quality to get there :)