ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Players Show - North Weald - Sunday September 16th 10AM

SQ5
It may not be some people's thing, but I happen to like it and it's one of the only shows in the UK with high quality cars.

So far I have only one meeting point which is Bury Tesco at 830, can stop off anywhere form Bury down the A14/11 and M11 to pick people up.

Players-show.com for more info and a video of what it's all about here. Entry is £10 and anyone can enter show and shine I believe but the quality of vehicles here is high!

http://vimeo.com/29651675

1. DannyR + GF
2. Quinton

Arctic 182, GTD
Ahh! I suppose to be going brooklands/ Mercedes Benz world this Sunday but I'm tempted to come to this now... Is it just simply a giant car meet?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
How do you mean? One that will fit in? Lol?

Lol- yeah- High end.

Only joking-

I loved your PH1 at CSS- sadly the other half rejected the enquiry on another PH1 in silver for xmas runner.......

ph1 172
Won't put my name down but I think me and Scott will probably go.....Better do something to re-kindle some love for Clio's before I go and do something silly like sell it for a mk1 Focus RS;)