ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plymouth drive and photo meet, 9th of December, 12pm

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
meeting point for everyone is at Marsh Mills Sainsbury's (PL3 6RL) then from there we are heading on a drive with some photos along the way :)

The drive looks very good (I personally have never driven round that area but the locals highly recommended it!).

Thanks again for all the help and suggestions in the other thread from people :)

Could we put a list together of people attending to get final numbers also add where your coming from so people can convoy there together.

Thanks again

Dan

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
1. Fastdanbar (Helston)
2. McGherkin - Plymouth
3. Emma.
4. Aaron
5. Ranger (Ed) - Plymouth

Arctic 182
1. Fastdanbar (Helston)
2. McGherkin - Plymouth
3. Emma.
4. Aaron

6. Baize (James) - Bideford, N. Devon

1. Fastdanbar (Helston)
2. McGherkin - Plymouth
3. Emma.
4. Aaron

7. Jcs - James - St Austell

Megane 250
1. Fastdanbar (Helston)
2. McGherkin - Plymouth
3. Emma.
4. Aaron
8. Oli. - Newquay(ish)

182 Cup
1. Fastdanbar (Helston)
2. McGherkin - Plymouth
3. Emma.
4. Aaron
8. Oli. - Newquay(ish)
9. Shifty. - Taunton

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Can one of the Plymouth boys please confirm the postcode of the nearest car wash to the meeting place just in case I can make it? IIRC Sainsbury's PFS doesn't have one?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
lol thankyou :) that's 5miles away according to maps! Its coming back to me why my car was always to dirty why I lived in Plymouth..!

PB Clio 172
Can one of the Plymouth boys please confirm the postcode of the nearest car wash to the meeting place just in case I can make it? IIRC Sainsbury's PFS doesn't have one?

please dont use the brush and be careful the pressure hose is powerful enough to take off a side skirt!

Could be working still not sure but would love to make this meet if I can

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
please dont use the brush and be careful the pressure hose is powerful enough to take off a side skirt!

Could be working still not sure but would love to make this meet if I can

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I make it (i'm also work dependant).

Tesco lee mill has a pressure washer to. Unless you want a hand car wash?

Do you know if Tavistock have any, I might come down the old way?

I'll probably jet wash mine at Bodmin on the way up. Working Saturday and gym Sunday morning so rules out cleaning time :/

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1. Fastdanbar - Helston
2. McGherkin - Plymouth
3. Emma.
4. Aaron
6. Jcs - James - St Austell
7. Oli. - Newquay(ish)
8. Shifty. - Taunton
9. Nyall - Helston

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Keep the word going if you use other forums as well guys

Anyone from lower Cornwall side (Falmouth/Truro) wana meet up with me and Nyall?

LY 172
Pretty sure my car won't attend due to a bunch of bent valves after timing slipped on a Cambelt change.
I will still be coming tho.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just popped down to see what the parking's like at the moment. It is pretty damn busy in Sainsburies.

I'll park somewhere on the outside curve of the carpark (probably towards the far right side, since there's more spaces over there), I'll be there a bit early as I've got some stuff to buy.

Weather's alright but cloudy.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Mine are being uploaded, just taking some time. Cut it down to about 20 so far that i like.

Can we lock that media thread temporarily until all the pics are in, then open for comments? just so you dont have to scroll through all the comments to see them

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It was great to meet everyone today, some really good photos came out of today as well :)

Also I'm gonna apologise again for being late :S

I will have my pictures up hopefully later tonight if anyone beats me too it add the link to this thread so it can be one joint photo thread of today :)

Great meet tbh, good selection of cars, good roads and good group of people.

Lets getting the festivities out of the way (bah humbug) and do another one in the new year some ime